Sign in to follow this  
Raziki

Keep a safe distance from crypto influencers.

Stop following crypto influencers on YouTube. Those of you who like to use YouTube videos to pick coins and tokens to invest in need to know this: those crypto influencers on YouTube are getting paid to promote the projects they are chilling, so why would they promise you 2x or 5x when they aren't part of the team? This is how they create their own money, so they did it. Allow those who have ears to hear.

Ninety percent of YouTubers are in it for the money, yet...

1. Not all of them are compensated; one of them exclusively talks about IEO launchpad projects; get into the launchpad and sell as trading begins; this method, you can easily double your money.

2. Any enterprise that promises a 2x or higher return on investment cannot be trusted; they most likely have nothing to offer and can only use words like these to entice new crypto investors.

People should develop the habit of doing their own research when it comes to investing and trading, whether or not the influencers are paid. You face the financial risk of your decisions, and you should not make them based on the opinions of others.

In the world of cryptocurrencies, there are no guarantees, thus any initiative that "promises" any kind of growth is a massive red flag.

Why have you stopped following me? Did you know that just by following some of those, I get heaps of free airdrops like uniswap, 1inch, tokenlon, and some useful airdrops? Yes, there are influencers that are solely interested in making money. But we all knew they were doing it to get the same thing by signing up for the signature drive. It's their way of monetizing their advantage.

We can't dispute that some people are primarily interested in making money, but there are also some who are willing to assist or provide advice on how to make money. Perhaps the key is deciding which one is best for you to follow.

Also, why should they be blamed? You are the one who puts your decisions into action. To be safe, it's best to be watchful of yourself.

Most of the time, they're merely doing it to increase the number of clicks and subscribers to their YouTube channels.
However, there are a few who aren't doing it for this reason and are simply trying to get information out about a few things so that others are aware of them.
Also, you are correct in that many of them advertise and provide recommendations for coins and other items they may be interested in.
Not every one of them is awful.

Influencers aren't awful people; they're just doing their job. Instead, why not establish a topic that distinguishes between good and bad influencers since that's how it is? I've made money from a few new initiatives after watching YouTube videos, and Shiba Inu was one of those projects followed by Metahero; without influencers, I would not have known about these products.

That is shilling, and there are various types of shilling. There are people who are paid to advertise enterprises on the internet in a traditional way, and then there are "influencers" who promise people the world's riches if they join the project because they are the only ones who know about this super-secret money-making investment." I would avoid the second type, but the first type could be useful because it allows individuals to learn about diverse projects. Consider it a different type of marketing; the only difference is that we've grown accustomed to receiving frequent sponsored promotions.

Conduct not follow investment advice from anonymous persons on the Internet, not just YouTube celebrities/crypto influencers; always be wary and do your own study.
If we disregard con artists and paid advertising, we can conclude:

- Most analysts are looking for information that visitors require, which means that if Bitcoin climbs 10%, they will be forced to talk about it because it has become a hot issue with a high number of views.
- As a result of Elon Musk's comments about DodgeCoin, numerous networks have added news about it.

In general, if you don't have much experience and don't know what you're doing, you should just buy Bitcoin.

They are untrustworthy; many of them led many investors astray in October 2021 by claiming that Bitcoin would reach $100,000 and that they should start buying this token and that coin, but history failed to repeat itself. Smart influencers always play it safe, but many speak as if they are from another era.

I'm not sure why people keep following crypto influencers, even though it's obvious that they're paid to promote and feature crypto products on their channels. Not all youtubers and influencers are in it for the money, and airdrops are one of the possible ways to earn money, even if it's a small amount. We all know how difficult it is to earn money, and airdrops are one of the possible ways to earn money, even if it's a small amount. Influencers can be divided into two groups: those who only want to profit from views and those who want to help others.

Influencers are real people. Humans are prone to making blunders. Cryptocurrency is a highly speculative sector. Speculation is the process of making educated predictions. Influencers may make mistakes in their predictions, but that does not mean they will always be correct. I consider myself fortunate to have chosen one or two tokens from successful online influencers. As a result, I won't jump to a blanket judgment of them. The catch to all of this is that you should never invest money that you will lose.